Saturday, February 22, 2014

I wanted to repost this blog because I love this CTMH paper and I need motivation this weekend


If you are a following this paper looks familiar. I usually don't post the same paper but this is one of my favorites. So this is a project I created for a gift certificate. I love adding dimensions to my cards, so with the extra thickness it can be a challenge using a a envelope.


So with this project I decided to make a box to hold a gift certificate. Since this project would be hand delivered I could also make additional dimensions to the outside of the box.


When you slide the box open there is the gift certificate. Both the butterfly and the flower are 3d


This is a gift certificate but you could very easily make a card holder for a gift card and use holiday paper. Perfect gifts box for the holidays two gifts in one.

One last thing back to Second Chance Paper. These are no rules when you paper craft, I have found myself afraid to use the same paper as if it is breaking the rules. It's ok to use the same paper combinations over and over at least till you run out of the paper. If you like it that much there is a good chance the recipients will like it as well.

I will try to post something soon, maybe a Christmas card to keep in the spirit.

Scrappingly yours,

Gigi




No comments:

Post a Comment