Sunday, February 23, 2014

GIGI'S SPOTLIGHT IS COMING

There are going to be a couple of changes at the gigi.zone.   As most of you know I am a Close to My Heart Consultant but that is not what the Gigi Zone is all about.  I love CTMH products of course they are the best and that is why I sell them.  But above all I am a paper crafter.  I love paper crafts.  All kinds with all products.  My blog has always focused on projects and challenges.  I will continue this, you will also always be able to purchase CTMH products by selecting the link from my blog.  But it is time for a little change.   I am a member of a few groups and I see such beautiful work from all over the world.  So I have decided to share the inspiration.  I will continue to post my projects, suggestions and challenges, but in between I will do Crafter spotlights. 

I will select Gigi's Spotlight based on what I feel are unique and creative entries. It may be a particular project that peaks my interest, or it could be your style.  Needless to say your work will have impressed me in some form.

I will showcase some of their work with their bio and information they wish to share.  I will consider all submissions, the final decision on will be the gigi.zone's,  submissions may not be posted as submitted, editing may take place. 

If you are interested in being  one of Gigi's Spotlight, please follow the criteria listed below. 

1) Like the Gigi Zone Paper Crafting facebook page

2) Follow my blog at http://gigi-zone.blogspot.com/

3) Submit a bio, a sample of you best work, and directions if you like to gigi.zone.cazrds@gmail.com

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks and I hope you will be in the spotlight soon. 

Craftingly yours,

Gigi 

No comments:

Post a Comment