Now here is the fun part take some liberties. make it your own. Bend an ear, make it all polka dot, put a hat on it. This is just the starting point of your creativity.
So remember these things.
- The basic is the canvas
- Making it your own is the creation
- Use quality products.
- Order Close to My Heart from the gigi.zone (lol)
- Have fun
I will be adding the other project we did soon. If you would like the full instructions with cutting and size information. Just ask. email, post, or pm.
To shop visit gigizone.ctmh.com
You asked so here they are.
Bunny Box - Designed by Tracey Sanders
Directions by Naomi Smith
White Daisy Cardstock
Blush Cardstock scrap
Hollyhock inkpad and sponge
3 D foam tape
Black fine tip felt pen
¼ inch hole punch
2 Smoothie Bigger Brads - any pink that coordinates
with Hollyhock ink will work – wiggle eyes are cute too.
2 Licorice Opaques
Optional - Paradise Paper Flowers and a large round sparkle
ribbon tied in a bow etc.
Cricut Art Philosophy: - Cut all from White Daisy Cardstock
Cut 1 pg 23 - Shift - Font layer Fit to page (6 1/4 inches)
Cut 1 pg 26 - 1 inch <heart1>
Cut 1 pg 27 - 4 inches <shape 6>
Cut 2 pg 21 - 1 1/2 inches <circle1>
Cut 2 each
1.8 inches <oval2>
1 inch <oval2>
1 1/2 <oval2>
Small scrap of Blush cardstock (2x2 will be more than enough)
1. Assemble the Handled Box using a strong adhesive
2. Cut off one tip of <shape 6> as shown in photo
3. Using the ¼ inch hole punch, punch 6 circles for the paw pads
4. Edge Sponge all pieces as desired with Hollyhock Ink
5. Assemble as shown using 3—D Foam tape to pop up the cheeks
6. Add eyes using Bigger Brads and Opaques
7. Draw on the whiskers with the fine tip black pen
8. Glue on a cotton ball on the back of the box for a tail.
9. Embellish with flowers, sparkles, ribbon etc.
10. Fill with flowers, candy, gift card, etc.