Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sign It!

Hi all,

This is a quick post to share. One thing my daughter has always got on me about is to sign my work. I do not have the best writing and with my small stamps and initials, I just don't think it added to the card. I thought the back of the card always looked empty.

Some of you may know I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and also Gigi is my pen name for crafting. Well my daughter bought me a gift I would not have thought of for myself. She gave me 2 stamps.

This one with my pen name.

This one for my family and friends when I don't use my crafting name.


What a surprise! The best part is this will add the final touch on the back of the cards. What an awesome gift.


When you do a project you should be proud enough to put your name on it. I have a stamp that will do it for me.


Thank you Baby Girl!!


Scrappingly yours,


Gigi



7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are nice, what a great gift for a crafter! I have a couple of personalized stamps too. I just have to remember to stamp the backs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I know I will be in trouble if I don't remember now. lol

      Delete
  2. What a thoughtful gift! I just have a generic stamp from Michael's that has 4 different sayings. I use whatever side I feel is appropriate, but I sign the card differently depending upon who the card is made for. (I also date the back with just the year.) But I always stamp and sign the back of my cards. I have one friend who has a personalized stamp with her complete name, and she, too, always stamps her cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating is a nice addition I will have eto try that. Thanks,

      Delete
  3. These stamps are so special and sweet. What a great and thoughtful gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the gifts that take the time to think about what is truley you. My family does a really good job of that.

      Delete
  4. Your stamps are cute and how thoughtful of your daughter. Although I have several stamps I rarely use either of them.

    ReplyDelete