Sunday, February 19, 2012

K.I.S.S. Keep it Scrap Simple. Bright and Cheery

Hi all,
This was a quick card. I made a couple of them, one as a special you and one as a birthday.
Keeping the card simple and basic allows you to use the card for different occasions. Simply by changing the sentiment inside it can be a Thank you, congrats or a birthday.




Layering adds depth to a project, and a great embelishment never hurts. Buttons are amazing, they are enexspensive and that add the finishing touch to a number of projects. If I could change one thing about this card it would be to emboss the petals. I think adding mabey polkadots or a swirley embossing would have put this K.I.S.S. project over the top. Well maybe next time.






Let me see what you have as a go to K.I.S.S. project.






Scrappingly yours,






Gigi





2 comments: