Saturday, February 18, 2012

House Warming!

Hi all!

This is just a quick post, I just wanted to show you a quick card that I made for a sweet young lady that I work with that just moved out on her own. She was so excited she had been living at home while in and after college and finally got her own apartment.

I use the Wild Card cartridge for this it was quick and fairly easy which adds to my K.I.S.S. philosophy.

I purchased a Rachel Ray bread pan wrapped it and finished it up with a card.




She loved it and made Banana Bread!.. I did not have the cuts perfectly lined up. I still have to work on the sizing for layers. If you happen to have any ideas I would love to hear them.


Keep It Scrap Simple!


I'll be post one of the exploding boxes in the next few days. Be sure to stop back by.


Scrappingly Yours !


GiGi





2 comments: