Saturday, January 14, 2012
I love projects where I can use alot of tools. With this project I used, letterpress, cricut, sizzix, stamp, ink, versa mark. A little bit of everything.
1. Rossette, Cricut Flower Shoppe Cart. Heart Shaped Petal
2. Letter Press Love Motiff inked with Versa Marker (Debossed)
3. Sizzix Embossing folder for Candy wrapper and card sentiment
4. Sizzix Valentine Card Die
5. Stamping and Ink for the card
I have the specifics if you would like them let me know.
So the question is do you have a special someone who could use a sweet treat?Check out and like my facebook page. Gigi.zones.cards @ Crafts Like us.
The set included, 7-dress forms, 3 corsettes, 11 misc. vintage items. Here is a pic. I also ordered a sheet of mounting cling foam for 4 dollars. Here is a pic of the stamps and a sample of a rubber dress form.
Stay tooned I am crafting this weekend and will be posting a few things over the next week or two.