Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shop the sale racks even if you don't know what your going to do with it!

OK so here is the scoop.  I am working on a baby gift.  I don't have pics yet but I will post soon.   I decided to use some of the tools, I have purchased and never used.  ( I am sure you have some of these).  So my plan is to do a mini scrapbook, 8 x 8 and bind it with the Your Story binding machine.  I thought this would be a cute keepsake for a young couple that does not scrap.  I will create a complete book but leave spots for them to add the pictures they like.

Another item that I purchase on sale and thought I would never use is an 8 x 8 paper pack that included punch-outs.  I seldom use punch outs, but it was an outstanding sale price and I thought the paper was beautiful. Looking through my paper when I saw this pack it inspired me. Baby pink, pretty in pink, pink roses, sugar & spice, got an idea!

So the morale of this story is, I used to feel like I bought to many items for scrapping just because they were on sale, but now after seeing what I have created with these items, I'm all for shopping the scrapbook sale racks more!

Oh by the way, 8 pages of punch outs, letters & words plus 40 pages of pattern paper $3.99.

Inspiration and Scrapbook... Priceless! 

OK so here is a sneak peak.


No comments:

Post a Comment