Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shop a Holic card

One of the biggest benefits of organizing you crafting supplies is you see all of the things you have purchased but never used.  I bought these stamps, probably 3 years ago and have never used them.  I just loved them, because they are so unique.  So yesterday a friend of mine came over and we spent the day paper crafting, (this is another way to motivate yourself to try different things, invite a Friend over).  Here is one of my creations.
Here are my supplies...
Lockhart stamp Co.  Veggie shoe #2015, Corn Dress #2012, 2 Colors of card stock, Stamping Up, sorry i do not remember the shade names, Ofray 1/4" organza ribbon. 3 for a $ at Joann's.  A Cuttle bug embossing folder (Bird sitting on a cattail, I didn't use the piece that displays the bird.  A Stamping Up Marker, and a Tombow marker from Close to My Heart.

Here is the result.  what do you think?


Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment